The RMXdigital™ system features a compact design that offers high reliability, excellent performance, operational flexibility, easy-to-use controls, and robust construction. In addition to rotary source selectors and take buttons, all input modules are equipped with 10-character alphanumeric displays and status LEDs to show the active or next input.
Being the first choice of major-market stations and programmers, the RMXdigital console includes a number of industry firsts, including universal modules for unprecedented broadcast versatility, switchable analog or digital inputs, four program buses, six mix-minuses and frame sizes with up to 28-input module capacity.
The RMXdigital console includes onboard setup/storage for snapshot sessions, with automated recall and extensive logic functionality. Hot-swappable panel modules and instant access to all connections via the tilt-up rear panel contribute to quick and simple installation and maintenance. Radio stations with sophisticated programming requirements can step into the future without turning their backs on the full-featured operation they’ve come to expect from past analog designs.
The RMXdigital system is an excellent choice for standalone and networked console applications. Leverage the VistaMax™ network to share audio resources across a facility without the need for time consuming and costly wiring.
The RMXdigital console can be networked with the VistaMax network audio management systems, as well as with NetWave® consoles, throughout the facility. And the the system’s analog inputs can be increased with a 4X-A2D A to D converter.
Take a closer look at the RMXdigital — a console with features and functionality that will exceed your expectations.
- Standalone production or on-air console with local inputs and outputs
- An all-digital design to accomplish everything from program mixes to the talkback channels
- Four Program busses, each with digital and analog outputs. Program 1 and 2 digital outputs can be set to either 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz sampling rates
- One Send bus, with digital and analog outputs. Send assignments can be sourced post-fader, pre-fader and/or pre-switch. The Send digital output can be set to either 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz sampling rates. Features up to six simultaneous Telco/Codec inputs, each supported by a mix-minus output with automatic On-Line/Off-Line switching
- Ability of each mix-minus to be routed to digital and analog outputs
- Ability of Telco Record mix bus to be routed to digital and analog outputs
- Meter panel assembly with two stereo bar graph meters: one dedicated to Program 1 and the second is switchable to monitor other busses, digital clock and timer. Meters can be set by the user to display Average with Peak or Average Only. Each meter is also equipped with a separate, high-brightness Peak flash indicator that can be set by the user at FSD (full-scale digital) or up to 6 dB before FSD
- TCP/IP network connectivity to support interactivity with automation systems and servers
- VMConnected Network-compatible console with two built-in facet connections
- Uses the same file structure and operating system as all VMConnected Network devices
- Frame sizes for 12-, 20- or 28-fader channels
- Each frame size has four additional “virtual faders” for special functions
- 10 local bus outputs for PGM 1 thru 4 and Send 1 (five analog, five digital)
- Eight local VMConnected Network source inputs (four analog, four digital)
- Eight local VMConnected Network destination outputs (four analog, four digital)
- Each DSP can have an expansion card added (eight inputs with Logic I/O)
There are no documents in this category