A single iXO-MF can be configured to create a 32 x 32 system. Two iXO-MF’s can be linked together to create a maximum system size of 64 x 64. Multiple iXO systems can be linked together via an optional Wheatstone switch to create system sizes up to 3072 x 3072. Any input source can go to any output destination.
- Rugged and reliable broadcast quality power supply.
- Sturdy high grade aluminum chassis.
- Front loading, hot swappable cards.
- Removable vented front cover.
- 15 universal card slots for use by:
- MLI-8 8-channel mic/line input card
- DI-8 4-channel 75/110Ω AES/SPDIF input card(8 mono ch.)
- LO-8 8-channel line output card
- DI-8 4-channel 75/110Ω AES/SPDIF output card (8 mono ch.)
- LIO-32 Logic I/O (16 inputs, 16 outputs)
- DSP-IP Input processing card
- DSP-Mx Mixing card
- DSP-OP Output processing card
There are no documents in this category
Data sheet describing wall plates for use with the Wheatstone Commercial iXO system.
Product spec sheet on the Wheatstone Commercial iXO Mainframe.
A data sheet on the iXO system.
Notes on one example application of the iXO system -- a stadium.
Notes on an application of the iXO system to multiple venues.
Notes on one example application of the iXO system -- a house of worship.
Notes on one example application of the iXO system -- a convention center.